Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Catherine

Happy Birthday CAtherine
Hehe.. can do things which are legal le. Wahaha.

Surprise by the ***** ba.
It's fun right but it's so smelly.
OMG! smells like baby's vomit.
Anyway, hope that you like it.
It's good for you skin. (quote from huimei)

& i still have that stinky smell now.
yew... i want to go back home )'= ..
but my leader say it too late to rehearse tml.
so no choice but to stay. . .

try to spend my break from 1-6..
thing I should do?
let me think...
I SIMPLY WANTS TO GO HOME!!!

*omg. i just smell that smell(cream)*

haha. Catherine is not surprised by the cake but by the ***.
wohoo. whose idea? is it me? I'm not sure. . .
(either jun/kim/ me)
should not have brought that. . .

erm. as for mine. please send me the itinerary of what we are doing on sat.
deadline: 6Feb. I'll help to edit some parts which are unnecessary.
please do not add in special elements as you will not want to waste you think send me to hospital.
you may not know it i can take it a not.

Go and watch my show le. sayonara.
but why isn't there sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello (: