After my RHT's paper mun mun ask me whether i want to go back to nvss to collect my graduation certificate. I say anyting... We at 1st Fiona is going.. but she end up not going. We ask Jasmine if she's going with us.. but she says she's at pasir ris le so ya so did not go too.. (End up i'm alone with mun mun haha)
We called Mrs Yim.. I thought she have forgotten us... but lucky not. she still remember us. When we were talking half way, we saw 莲老师. She said that among all the class that she taught our class is the best! Then she said something which is very touching but I can really remember what she said.. Oh ya. Mr Lee wasn't there.. He left early as he was sick... So we didn't get to see him. Sad )=
This is (Page 1/8) of my school Graduation Certificate
Cool? Of course! I've finally graduated from Nv !
Anyway this is how a graduation certificate looks like. but it's without my kawaii photo.. sad )= . Suggestion: There should be photo of me in it....
Before we leave the school, we took a picture in front of Mun Mun's painting... Our school doesn't really have a nice scenery for us to take photo so we took our photo there ( @ spiral staircase).
Left: Mun Mun Right: Yuki

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello (: